Thursday, June 26, 2008

Photos from Melissa..

I asked my friend and fellow local photographer Melissa P to snap some photos of us at Unity...Here is a sneak peak!! Would you believe me if I told you that we "barely" got one with all of us? I mean B-A-R-E-L-Y... i think it slipped in there at then end when they just didn't have the strength to run anymore...

It's no surprise that Chase had a black eye... It just fits his personality!

Thanks Melissa for coming out and braving the Wrath of 3 year old Triplets....

check them out here.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!!

SO sorry we missed the party. :(

Talk soon! Take care of yourself.

Kara

~Melissa Mullinax said...

These are wonderful!! Melissa P. did an awesome job!!

~M

Jessica said...

I LOVE THEM.
I'm a little hurt that you didn't ask ME to do the photos, but eh whatever :) ha!
I'm going to need one of those photos of you and the kiddos... Fo real yo.
Miss you.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! We'll do part 2 soon! They are adorable and God Bless you and your patience!

My name is Tammie said...

WOW!!!! Those are fantastic! I love them. You are beautiful. Really stunning.

Happy Birthday to your trio as well. I cant believe its been three years. Sigh. So much has happened and yet it seems as though time stands still some days. Like when they let out those beautiful belly laughs. I love this job.