Friday, May 09, 2008

big things..

big things are in the works for tomorrow.... I can't really reveal too much... but I can give hints..

1. Camera
2. Media Pass
3. Hometown Visit
4. American Idol
5. David Cook

turns out, David Cook is from my Hometown. As it also turns out, I photograph the High School Cheerleaders, as it also turns out, The cheerleaders will be bringing him into the stadium for his hometown visit, as it also turns out.. They need a photographer for this event..

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL


wish me luck..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

EEK!! Have fun! I was hoping to get tickets but we are seeing Wicked tomorrow night. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

I hope you are doing okay. Miss seeing you!

take care,
Kara

~Melissa Mullinax said...

YOU WILL ROCK!! Good luck!!

Jennifer Mullinax said...

hee hee...one of the great perks of being friends with you....I get to go along for the ride!! :) I could hardly sleep last night I'm so excited!! I'll see you at 1...we are going to ROCK!!! :) Now if it would stop raining...but the sun can stay away!!
~J