Sunday, February 03, 2008

Elmo Bowl..


While the whole world was watching the Super Bowl.. We were at Sesame Street Live... We got to "meet" elmo at the Pre-Show Party.. Thanks Papa for getting these great tickets for us.. Chase says he'd also like to see Celine Dion when she comes to town.. He really really loves her.

I was not able to get any photos while we were in the show.. they confiscated my camera.. bummer..turns out that if your camera has a removable lens, you can't take it into the show, if you have a small camera, no problemo... if you could have seen the smiles that were plastered on their faces.. they were priceless. Sometimes it pays to have a small purse size camera..

I know that in this photo Chase looks sad, but I can assure you.. he was not..

7 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

YAY...I glad you had a great time!! :) Bummer about not getting your camera in....but atleast you got a couple of the kids before!! :) ~J

Jessica said...

DUDE. That is the REAL Elmo. OMG. That's like meeting Elvis. Holy Cow. You lucky dog!! :) Hope you had fun!!

Ronald Twente said...

Natalie went 2 weekends ago and saw Sesame Street Live in St. Louis. That is all she talked about when we had her last weekend.

Melissa Mullinax said...

Veeeeery Cool!! Macy is positively glowing. :)

~M

McTriplet Mommy said...

Cute!! We had a great time, too! :) How in the world did you get to "go backstage" - my kids kept saying, "My hug elmo??" Dang - I would have been mom of the year if I could have made that happen!

Take care,
Kara

My name is Tammie said...

Ohhh perfect!!! That looks like it was a huge hit! Fun!

Now, why don't you carry a camera in your purse? I mean a little point and shoot? I have a craptastic one I keep on me for unexpected cuteness and for an accident should it occur. Maybe get a cheap one just to keep on ya?

Tripletblessed said...

Looks like fun maybe I'll be brave enough one day to try this!