Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Fun...

I LOVE these... This one is copied from the McTriplets..

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to save bags... but I love wrapping paper too.. so it's 50/50.. I try to wrap everything for the kids though

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial.. although, every year I say I want a real tree..


3. When do you put up the tree? this year it was earlier than most because of the kids, but usually about 2 weeks before Christmas.

4. When do you take the tree down? When we have time

5. Do you like eggnog? eggNOT

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember asking for a puppy and getting this little stuffed puppy.. I wish I still had it.. Macy loves her woof-woof too.. I also remember my Cabbage patch baby "Edwina Georgia" She is still at Grandmas house.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, but this year I didn't put it out... too many breakable pieces

8. Hardest person to buy for? parents


9. Easiest person to buy for? Kids

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmmmm.. I got a speeding ticket one year on the way to Bev & Jack's house.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love to get them and I love to send them.

12. Favorite Christmas Movies: By far.. ELF.. (although I haven't seen Fred Clause yet, Kara & I have already discussed our Vince Vaughn obsession)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I NEVER shop the day after Thanksgiving.. but start usually not far after.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? it could be a number of things.. Our tradition is smoked oysters, we also have all appetizers.. Christmas 2004 My brother & sister-in-law made fondue and I was pregnant with the triplets.. It was SOOOO good. and I couldn't eat the oysters, but i'll never forget that fondue.. mmmmmmmmmmmm

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? this year.. Blue

17. Five Favorite Christmas songs? .I love Mariah Carey's "all I want for Christmas" and I also love all the old favorites.. O Come all ye faithful is my favorite song to sing in church.


18. Most Annoying Christmas song? grandma got ran over by a reindeer.

19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home..


20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? nope.. but can you top Kara's "coment" ??

21. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We always open our gifts on Christmas Eve

23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? the business of it all.. one of these years i'm going to just "relax"

24. Favorite Christmas Apparel?I don't own any Christmas apparel.. but looking back to when I was a child.. I always loved getting a new dress and new shoes

25. What I love most about Christmas? Spending time with family. Playing 31 ALL night long... Morganisms... or Morgan Moments..I'll explain those in it's own post..

No comments: