Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Messy Madness .. Fall 2007



Last year we didn't make it to this.. This year we made SURE we could make it.. It's through our school district and it's called "Messy Madness".. it's twice a year..

It was really fun until Devin got hit in the face with a shovel by some other kid and got a bloody nose.. Poor Devy.. he's been sick too..

There were all kinds of messy things for the kids to do... everything there was homemade.. we had to skip alot of it though.. Devin LOVED playing in the pasta, Macy LOVED playing in the rice.. Chase LOVED running from table to table... ughh..

i'm tired.. and have I mentioned.. Macy has decided that she no longer needs a nap during the day...

3 comments:

ann said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest video ever!!! It looks like the kids were having a great time. I was starting to wonder what happened to the "Triplet Baby Mama". Now I know. LOL

Leigh said...

I think I'm going to borrow the idea of leaves and a rake for a center idea. Not to sound too clueless but please tell me that those leaves were purchased from the store leaves and not real ones. There is no way in the world I can find those leaves in real form around here. It's been so long since I've lived somewhere with leaves changing colors that maybe those leaves are real???

Leigh said...

I can't believe I forgot to mention that I put rice OUTSIDE, play-doh OUTSIDE, and that foam (liquid starch and glue, I think)OUTSIDE and it gives me many, many, many minutes if not an hour or so of children being completely occupied. It's worth it. The littlest two actually played with play-doh for two hours last weekend. Did I mention that it's worth it? Not for them, but for me.