Sunday, August 12, 2007

I interrupt this blog for a special announcement...

I'm turning over my blog to my nieces Mackenzie & Morgan for a special announcement...

Mackenzie.. Take it away:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I LOVE YOU!! Your the best mom ever, even though you spoil us rotten but, we're okay with that! (now will you do our laundry again =)!

Here's Morgan: We love you so much....i would have something else to say but, Mackenzie stole it from me...i thought of it out loud. I hope you have the most amazing Birthday in the whole wide world.




Thanks Mackenzie & Morgan.. Have a Happy Birthday Aunt Phleta.. Love, the Baldwin's..

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow...They look all primped out...And to think that was all done at like 8pm...If only I looked that good at 8pm...Ahhh to be a teenager again.

Happy birthday!!

Leigh said...

Happy birthday, a day late, Phleta!