Sunday, January 28, 2007

ok.. poll removed..

I removed the poll.. thanks for playing.. I know the answer to the question, and for those of you who missed it... I'm sorry..

Today, was my day off.. Yes.. completely, off.. I slept in, I ate doughnuts, I played around, I went to Wal-Mart and casually walked around and "browsed" instead of "ran" through the store, I read, I worked "a little", I gave baths to the kiddos and back up to my computer to casually change my blog around....

Let me tell you people, It has only taken me 4 1/2 hours to figure out how to add a picture to my banner on my blog.... why must blogger make it so difficult, why?

well, I did it.. and man am I proud!!!! Today at the grocery store, I stocked up on supplies to make these: http://pioneerwoman.typepad.com/confessions_of_a_pioneer_/2006/12/cinnamon_rolls_.html

I feel like baking?? so if you're lucky enough to know me, you might get to try some, it makes 7 pans for god's sake.. geesh!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

hee hee...sounds like a great day!!:) I'd love to know how to add a photo to the banner...I gave up along time ago...stupid blogger...if you'd care to share I'd even buy you a drink on Thursday!!:)
~J

~Melissa Mullinax said...

First of all....love the pic in your banner!! The black-on-black looks awesome.
Second...I'd be happy to send you my mailing address if you're baking. LOL!

~M

Stefanie~ said...

ok Jen.. you asked for it... you're gonna be in HTML hell.. no, really, once I was finally able to dumb it down a bit.. I figured it out... i'll send you the instructions.. I hope to play around some more tomorrow!!

Melissa, Thank you! That is/was our Pic on our Christmas Cards this year!! I don't know how these rolls are going to turn out.. I might be able to throw one pan all the way to Parsons.. lol..

Leigh said...

Mail them to me as well (the directions) because I'm stunned that you were actually able to add a picture to that header!

Whitney said...

Me too, Me too! I have also been wondering how to add a picture. It looks great! If you get a minute, can you send the directions my way too! (whitwall77@hotmail.com)

Thanks!
Whitney