Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A new baby girl..


Introducing: Keelie Ann.. It was AMAZING...I spent the day there and all I can say is: I'll never be the same.. I don't know how much I should write about on my semi-"public" blog.. so before I go any further, I must get the ok from the "Momma".. so stay tuned.. I know that "momma" is getting some much needed rest right now and I don't want to disturb her.. so this "momma" is going to bed too.. but I could barely keep it together while taking the pictures.. I just have to say that "A's" mom is amazing.. watching Mother, Daughter & granddaughter.. ughh.. sniff sniff. Here I go again.. I cried on the way home too.. I heard the song "I hope you dance" and it was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road..
Now... Please keep the Mullinax's in your thoughts as they will welcome baby "m" into the world on Friday!!
More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture makes me want to have just one more! I won't because I need to preserve the sanity that I still possess. That picture is beautiful but how could it not be. She's beautiful! Leigh