Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Paradise Park..........




Today, Me, the kids & Grandma S ventured out to Paradise Park.. This place is sooo cool.. they have everything a kid could want.. the problem was..... our kids were a little too young to enjoy everything there.. They have a huge ball pit that I thought they would love, however, they just kinda layed in it and didn't quite know what to do..Macy, cried when we put her in it.. They have a make believe kitchen, grocery store, there is a "real" mini kitchen where they have cooking lessons and the kids get to try the food, a HUGE water table, face painting, mini theatre for puppet like shows, for the big kids, there is more there to do than I can type.. check it out here: http://www.paradise-park.com/ Anyway,, we found the infant/toddler play area and it was just perfect for us.. this room is wall to wall soft mats.. we blocked the doorway so they couldn't get out and let em go.. we really had a good time and are wore out from the day.. here are a few pics from today.. to see more, click on "our photos" under blog roll.. oh and the coolest thing happened when we were there, a lady with a small infant asked me if they were triplets and when I "hesitantly" said yes, she said something like: wow, you are a saint.. and then she said something like: God has a special place for you.. we can't remember exactly what she said, but it was something like that.. and I thought it was quite nice!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

I love when people make *nice* comments...makes up for all those others comments we get!!:) Love the pictures...looks like such a fun place....we will have to plan a play date there...say maybe next Spring...when I'm not pregnant!!:)
~J

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very fun place! I miss you all so much and cannot wait till labor day when we will be in town. I love you all and hope you are having lots of fun with mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

Crying out loud!! Is there anything that Kansas City doesn't have?? Sheesh!! I think I need to move! Sure looks/sounds like fun. I'm so glad you got a nice comment... I'm going to have to post about the comment I got from the weirdo at the Ped's office...Priceless... :)

~Melissa Mullinax said...

LOL!! Yep...I was always told "there is a special place in heaven for mothers of multiples and kindergarten teachers". I hope that means I'm covered. LOL!

Cute shots!
~M