Friday, July 28, 2006

hair vs. kitchen..

I knew my readers were smart.. You guys are really looking out for my best interest and care more about my hairstyle than my kitchen... What's a girl to do if she can't have great looking hair while cooking dinner in her Dilapidated kitchen..

Although, Thank you Martha for sending me the e-mail about your dishwasher drawers.. I'm on the fence on that one.. I'll do some more research.. My Aunt Martha has the coolest kitchen in Colorado! Did I mention that they are driving through our town to see us on their way to a family reunion.. WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We might even be able to see Aunt Judy too... We are over the moon with excitement...

here is a pic of Morgan at NFM, pushing the double stroller, shushing the kiddos & texting...The Girl's got talent folks... She is hilarious........

No comments: