Monday, September 08, 2008

Home....


Our vacation was great... We didn't drive my van, we drove a moving Port-a-potty... and if we hear one more time.. "My pee pee's coming".. we might just check ourselves into an asylum... We had a great time and I have lots of pictures to share when I get caught up with the after effects of taking triplets on a 12 hour drive....

We only wish we could have been there longer. The kids did great and I hope that they will have some memory of seeing Great-Grandma Schuette.. They'll have pictures to remember for sure..

We had a few "almosts" while we were there..

1) Chase "almost" burnt down the comfort suites
2) Elizabeth (Collin's girlfriend) "almost" had to open the bathroom door naked because Chase's pee pee was coming..
3) Devin "almost" got us kicked out of Comfort suites because of his loooonnnng drawn out tantrum.
4) Macy "almost" had to stay behind with Aunt Judy & Aunt Martha because I think they secretly wanted to keep her.. AND her brothers..

They did great for being 3 and being in a car for soo long..

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Hi Stefanie!
Just wanted to let you know that I FINALLY got pics of the stroller we won up on our blog. Thanks again!!!!

Anonymous said...

If I thought I could possibly care for three, three-year-olds, I would want it to be Macy, Chase and Devin. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we loved seeing them and miss them already. They are such sweethearts.

Martha