Friday, June 06, 2008

takin a dip.. .. FINALLY..

I took the kids to the pool today.. BY MYSELF.. we have a great little kiddie pool near our High School .. and on hand were many High School students to help me with the little fishes..

We had a great time.. Notice my kids are the only kids in LifeJackets.. They were fine without them, however, i realized that if I put 3 yellow life jackets on my kids then I could keep an eye on ONLY the kids wearing yellow.. Every once in a while another kiddo would come in there with a yellow life jacket and THROW ME ALL OFF..

we really enjoyed our day at the pool and it was really really tough leaving...





3 comments:

My name is Tammie said...

Aw it looks like so much fun! What a good idea about the life vests. I was thinking water wings, inner-tubes, all sorts of things but never thought about life vests! Genius!

Melissa Mullinax said...

Looks wonderful!!

Keira said...

You go Momma! How fun and so awesome that you did this outing solo.