Friday, January 04, 2008

a meme first, then a Chase update..

My Best Virtual friend tagged me.. so in the spirit of the "meme" here it goes:

The Rules:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

  • Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or
  • Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or
  • Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

I'm going to go with: Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog

1.) I cannot watch people on tv brush their teeth.. it grosses me out and I have to close my eyes until they are done.

2.) I saw Toby Keith & Shania Twain in concert at a bar (guitars & cadillacs) for $5 before anybody knew who they were.

3.) one of my front teeth is not not real.. it was a tragic bicycle accident involving my Brother Darin & a van (stop laughing Leigh)

4.) I LOVE .. the naked chef.. aka: Jamie Oliver

5.) I have an addiction to Burt's Bee's chapstick.

the five people i'm tagging are:

Jennifer M, Kara McB, Tammy, Katie & Leigh



4 comments:

Leigh said...

You wasted your tag on me because I never get around to responding to these things and no, I wasn't laughing about Darin, the van, and your teeth. I'm missing two of my front teeth due to my brother and a super sized Barbie. Your accident sounds more legit. :)

Jessica said...

that totally proves that you're weirder than me. I knew it. :)

My name is Tammie said...

Oh fun! OK, I am going to go do this right now. So long as I have power long enough to do it.

My name is Tammie said...

Oh fun! OK, I am going to go do this right now. So long as I have power long enough to do it.