Wednesday, November 07, 2007

normal?

I'm going to try to get back to normal here... It's been a tough few days.. Yesterday I thought of Charlie all day, and how many people miss him soo much... But I took the Horn's advice and I "loved" my children....

I loved them up & down yesterday... We actually snapped some photos.. but I'll just share a few for now... We kicked back and watched the tube for a while... Da, Da, Da, Da,Da, Dora, to be exact..


Then we picked our noses for a while...
Sing it with me now... Lake..... Forest.... Grandma's house... Lake.... Forest...... Grandma's house

1 comment:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

I was right there with you yesterday...I still can't get the image of him in his casket out of my head.
I took lots of time yesterday to play with the kids...and love on them as much as they would let me....and I tried my best not to be a paranoid mommy. I find myself on edge with every step they take these days....I want to protect them from anything and everything that can hurt them...I'm having a hard time grasping that we can do everything we can to protect our children but ultimatley it's not up to us...it's all in the hands of the Lord...that everyone's days are numbered and he is the only one that knows how many we have left. So for now I'm counting my blessings and not taking anything for granted!!! Call/E-mail me if you need to talk/cry. ~Jen