Saturday, May 05, 2007

some photos...




I'm getting some pictures ready to send to my Grandma S in Colorado... I love these because the little Creative Coaster that they are riding is an exact replica of the one we used to play on at her house.. ALL of the grandkids rode this thing...



When we had my Grandma's Auction a few years ago, I could really KICK myself that I didn't buy that thing,, but it was sooo beat up.. the wheels were broke, and I didn't know how they could be replaced because they are plastic and not just ordinary wheels.. So I tried to contact the auctioneer and asked him to contact the lady that bought it to see if I could buy it when she was done with it... To be honest, I think she just bought it because her kid was bored and wanted something to occupy his time during the rest of the Auction.. But I never heard a word back from the Auctioneer. So I decided to do my own search, I found one of these on ebay for next to nothing...

I've had it for a few years... way before the kids were even here and way before I even thought i would have kids... but now we've got it out for them to play on..


The rest of the pictures were taken a few weeks ago.. We play outside on our front porch alot, the kids like to sit in the swing.. here they are with Grandpa S, and Chase on his "Big Wheel"




No comments: