Interview courtesy of Jessica...Inquiring minds want to know....
1. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night? I'm usually on the computer and have to by pryed away.. I would say the VERY last thing I do before I go to bed is check all the doors to make sure they're locked... It's called OCD..
2. How many children would you like to have? 3.. as far back as I could remember, I always wanted 3 ... as luck would have it... I just had to get them all at once.
Would you consider adoption in order to achieve this number? If I had two children and wanted 1 more, i would absolutely consider adoption.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Happy Days, Brady Bunch, Tom & Jerry
4. If you had to trade all of your worldly possessions for just ONE thing - what would it be? This is a tough one..... to be able to live long enough to meet my great grandchildren.
5. If you had to wear a sign that described yourself in one word - what would it be? Procrastinator
Want to play? Here’s the scoop:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions