Monday, April 02, 2007

Easter time's a comin...

We didn't go see the Easter bunny, I know there is still time, but i'm not sure this is the year for Big Scary Bunnies... We'll have to settle for Easter Service at Church, a visit from Uncle Kevin & our very own Easter Egg hunt in our backyard! I stole this from another Blog: http://williamstriplets.blogspot.com/ , which was shared with me by my friend Jessica Redden. I thought it was so cute that I wanted to share:


Dear Easter Bunny,
I am writing to warn you ahead of time that Sunday may be a tough day, and you may want to pack extra carrots just in case. As well meaning parents, we have decided to bring our darling, well behaved and mannerly children to meet you as you preside over your little bunny kingdom at the local shopping emporium. Having never had the opportunity of a formal introduction prior to this point, I am afraid that they may be, well, to put it nicely, scared as hell of a giant upright walking bunny. So, should any biting, screaming, kicking or sobbing occur, and for some strange reason my husband and I fail to claim them as our children when these actions are taking place, I will pin their address to them. Please deliver them back home when you are making your basket deliveries. Thank you.





for those of you jonesin for some pictures.. don't worry, i'll have some soon!

No comments: