Saturday, February 03, 2007

Everything you ever needed to know about me

A--Available, Married or Single: Married
B--Best friend: Ann & Shelbie
C--Cake or Pie: Hot Apple Pie
D--Drink of Choice: Reisling
E--Essential item you use everyday: baby wipes
F--Favorite Color: Pink
G--Gummy bears or worms: neither
H--Hometown: just outside Kansas City, MO
I--Indulgence: chocolate
J--January or February: I hate both...
K--Kids and names: Chase, Macy & Devin 19 months
L--Life is incomplete without: family & friends, my children
M--Marriage Date: October 14, 2000
N--Number of siblings: 2 - Kevin & Darin (that's how Devin got his name)
Oranges or apples: oranges
P--Phobias or fears: Phobias: bugs, germs Fears: house being on fire & losing someone that I love.
Q--Fave quote: Say what you mean, and mean what you say, those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind..
R--Reason to smile: watching my kids play (nice)
S--Season: spring
T--Tag 3 people. Jen M, Melissa M, Kara, Leigh, Jessica R.......(yes, I know that's 5)
U--Unknown fact about me: I flunked my driving test.. Twice...
V--Vegetable you don't like: Broccoli
W--Worse habit: Procrastinator
X--Xrays: December, I fell down the steps in the middle of the night and thought I broke a rib
Y--Your fave food: chocolate
Z--Zodiac sign: Capricorn

2 comments:

~Melissa Mullinax said...

CUTE! Ok...I'll try and do it this week sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

You've got a couple of Schuette traits... Afraid of fire and procrastinator.
I'm sorry, but you get it honestly. Martha