Thursday, September 28, 2006

hmmmm .. an update...

Uncle Kevin wanted me to update my blog.. He said, while Cassie is cute.. He wants to hear about the kiddos.. well.. There is not much going on these days... So I'll attempt an update..

We're sick.. Well 4 out of 5 of us are anyway.. I woke up Monday with a sore throat, I thought it was just allergies, but apparently not.. The kiddos all have runny noses now.. It's just the beginning of many this season..

We're attempting ONE nap/day.. it's a weird transition, but we're trying it.. since they are boycotting one nap, but not all at the same time.. it's been crazy..

We're sad to see our summer clothes go... but it's time to get out the warmer stuff.. we had such a great summer.. It's very sad to see it go...

We're excited to go to my Aunt Bev's wedding this Saturday!!! Not much else going on.. If I think of anything i'll be back.. but it's really kinda boring lately...

I don't even have any new pics of the kiddos to share... :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll like the one nap thing. I was *very* resistent at first - why would I want to give up HALF of my "free" time? But it means that you can actually GO places in the morning and their afternoon nap will become MUCH longer - you may actually get more of a "break" than the combined times of the two naps! Good luck with it!

Sorry everyone is sick - that stinks!! My guys have been sick off and on but never all at the same time. Ugh!!

Take care!
Kara