Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Do Dilemma...


Ok.. I'll preface this by saying.. I did NOT get permission from K to post this picture.. Although, i'm almost certain she won't mind.. (I hope i'm not wrong).. K has triplets too.... they are 5 1/2 months old now and so dang cute.. two boys & 1 little girl with the cutest cheeks you've ever seen.. anyway.. I've loved her hair since I saw it.. Isn't it cute..? !! So when I showed up at the Triplet Mom's dinner on Thursday, with my camera, and saw her there.. I was excited!! So here are the pics.. I get my haircut tomorrow.. Should I keep what I have and get it trimmed or should I get a new do.. ??????? I can't decide and may be up all night thinking about it...

5 comments:

~Melissa Mullinax said...

I'm not sure....what does your hair look like now??

Jennifer Mullinax said...

Girl...go for it!!!:) I think it will look beautiful on you!!
~J

~Melissa Mullinax said...

Actually your cut isn't too far off from it now. Just have your stylist stack up the back a bit and keep your front long. I use to wear my hair this way....super easy to tend to. You will look smashing my dear. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, what will you do with the bangs? I love her cut by the way... And I do think it will look good on you, I would just worry about what the bangs would look like with the back stacked. I always worry about the reverse Mullet look... Sorry. Just my 2 cents. Not sure what it's worth, prob not even 2 cents. Good luck though, and we'll support any decision you make!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you should cut it like your brother Kevin's! His always looks so good!